Empathy, courage and partnerships, Solidarity, celebrate diversity.
- Affirming actions that break discrimination on the basis of caste, gender, sex, religion, or class.
- Challenging stereotypes for girls and boys‘what a man must be’, or ‘what a woman must be’.
- Recognizing the power of the association that makes governance in practice.
- Breaking fears /apprehensions between adults and children, men and women and communities through expression, dialogue and negotiation.
- Approaching human rights based action in all development area, strategy and thus facilitate partnerships and empowerment of grassroots.
- Established in September 2006.
- Registered under Trust Act, No-43.
- Registered with NGO Affairs Buru under the Foreign Donation regulatory ordinance 1978, No: 2639.
- Registration on going under Women affairs department.