Having a regional association in South Asia, Sanjog has been emerged as a technical resource organization which develops psychosocial programmes, design and deliver capacity building programmes for NGOs in quality service delivery in EDUCATION, PROTECTION and LIVELIHOODS for Children and Women, and building networks to scale up impact on protection in sexual and economic exploitation in children and adolescents.
Our consulting group dedicated to finding solutions for developmental challenges. We support organizations to optimize effectiveness and impact, enhance efficiency and effectiveness of their approaches and services for their stakeholders and clients. Rather than offering ‘advice or solutions’, we design and facilitate processes with clients to innovate, adapt and build relevance to contexts, make feasible choices towards optimizing the potential and aspirations of organizations.
Sanjog has an excellent team comprises of development consultant, sociologists, psychologists, management practitioners, academic researchers – who are experts in, and have international experience of working in sectors of health, gender, migration, trafficking, protection and education, and human resource management.
- Research and Explorations
- Evaluations and Impact Assessments
- Need Assessment and Capability Development
- Module, Manual and Communication Tool Development
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Development
- Knowledge Management
- Leadership Development and Executive Coaching
- Identify Issue and Design Advocacy Actions
- Survey and Data management
- Group Facilitation and Community Building
- Project Proposal Writing, EOI and PCN